A Rural Health Clinic Coalition for Virginia
Registration for the October 18 & 19 Rural Health Coding & Billing Specialist (RH-CBS) Training and Certification Prep Class is now open!
Current VRHCC members, click here to access the members-only section of the website.
The purpose of the Virginia Rural Health Clinic Coalition (VRHCC) is to provide information, education, and networking opportunities for Virginia’s Rural Health Clinics.
The Virginia Rural Health Association (VRHA) with funds from a HRSA Network Development Planning Grant, brought Virginia's Rural Health Clinics together to form a coalition to provide information, education, and networking opportunities for Virginia’s Rural Health Clinics.
VRHCC launched June 1, 2016 with the goal of providing the following services:
- VRHA Membership, to include
- Weekly e-newsletter
- Discounts for VRHA-hosted educational events
- General rural health advocacy
- General webinars
- Application for federal funds to assist the VRHCC
- VRHCC listserv
- RHC-targeted webinars
- RHC-targeted announcements
- RHC conference
- Billing & coding training
- RHC-specific advocacy
- Regional meetings of VRHCC members
- Access to consultants and technical assistance
- Financial assistance to attend national RHC conferences
Want to learn more? Want to join the coalition as either a RHC or an interested stakeholder? Contact Beth O'Connor (540-231-7923)